On Saturday evening the 24th of November, SILGON, by way of its CasaLife Magazine brand and Chivas 18 had the great pleasure of welcoming select VIP Casa de Campo villa owners to a “true experience of the senses”.
Acting as hosts for this fine occasion was Philip Silvestri, Founder & CEO of SILGON accompanied by Rebecca Hughes, social editor of CasaLife magazine, as well as Juan Carlos González, general manager of Pernod Ricart Dominicana, representatives of Chivas Regal 18 in the Dominican Republic, who welcomed their elegant guests, among them Steven Fisher, His Majesty’s Ambassador for the United Kingdom in the Dominican Republic to the magnificent oceanside villa Punta Minitas #34, in the resort of Casa de Campo.
From start to finish Chivas Regal 18 and CasaLife offered invitees a “true experience of the senses”, the theme of the evening. Arriving through the grand iron gateway and up the winding gravel driveway, guests were greeted on the threshold of the striking villa, with a Chivas Regal 18 welcome cocktail and the opportunity to pose for a photo at the Chivas Regal 18 celebrity wall.
Coverage of the event was well received in the various local and international press.
- Casa de Campo Living – CasaLife Magazine & Chivas Regal 18 celebrate an incredible experience of the senses
- CasaLife Magazine (print)
- Hoy Digital – Buen whisky En cada ocasión una experiencia diferente
- La Voz Diara – “Una experiencia de sentidos”
- Panorama Digital – Chivas Regal y Casa Life celebran encuentro
- Ritmo Social (print)
- Selecta Magazine (print)